Steelcase products are available in a wide range of finishes.
Steelcase products are available in a wide range of finishes. Wide in terms of price, texture, colours, material and aesthetics.
The finishes of our palette are carefully selected and regularly renewed to fit with current trends. They are chosen according to aesthetical, technical and environmental criteria. Our finishes are categorised in different price groups to fit all budgets and quality requirements.
Our standard offer is simple to use and offers multiple combination possibilities in:
- styles and colours, from classic, to trendy
- hues and textures, which can play with light and provide a different style to the same range.
These diversities enable us to create very different atmospheres in work environments.
Our palette contains:
- more than 20 paints
- more than 15 decors
- 9 veneer finishes
- more than 15 fabric collections, in up to 24 colours
- plastic, glass, acryl or metal finishes
Sustainability belongs to our selection criteria
- All our particle boards are classified E1 standard.
- All our European plants are PEFC certified on wood traceability and selection
- Several polyester fabrics are labelled with the "Oeko-Tex 100 Standard "
- The pure wool fabric we propose is labelled with the "European Flower "
- Steelcase made a clear stance against PVC and intend to take it off from all company products by 2012
Our “Customiz” department can propose finishes that do not belong to our standard offer. Customers can choose any finish, from any supplier, to be upholstered on Steelcase products. The only condition is that the upholstery tests prove the fabric suitable to our products.
Our suppliers are references in the European market. We have been working together for many years and set with them a long term relationship based on trust.
Fabric and leather: Gabriel, Kvadrat, Fidivi, Boxmark, Curtidos Gracia
Decors: Egger, Depalor, Pfleiderer
Learn more about colours...
Colours and materials are crucial to define the spirit and function of an office. They affect us physically and have an impact on our emotions and behaviour. We can then use them within the work environment to support different work activities.
While establishing our palette we paid attention to the coherence of colours and the harmony between materials. We know about colours and their impact on people behaviour and efficiency.
Steelcase and our authorised dealers can help you choose and harmonise your work environment. Find your closest dealer.