Dash is a high performance LED task light. Its wireless current allows 360° head and lower arm rotation. Dash provides a unique LED and optical system that deliver a great balanced distribution of light.
Benefits & features
- The LED and optical system eliminates contrast and shadows.
- The dimming control from 100% to 15% supports various tasks.
- The points of articulation provide a maximum user control (360° head and lower arm rotation).
- Dash affords additional energy savings thanks to an optional Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor which turns the light off when it is not in use.
- Dash features clean lines, fluid movement and a timeless aesthetic. It is designed by Steelcase in collaboration with Foster + Partners.
- Dash is developed for the environment:
- Its LED life is rated 50 000 hours, with replaceable light head & its LED array uses 8-watt.
- Dash is the first freestanding personal task light to meet BIFMA level 1 certification
- Dash is 97% recyclable with 32% of recycled content, no PVC wiring.
- Available in 9 colours (3 neutral, 6 accent colours).
- 3 fixing options (Freestanding base, c:scape rail mount and orgarail fixing).
Mixology North Awards
Dash was awarded Interior Product of the Year at the 2012 Mixology North Awards in December 2012.
Run by the UK’s leading commercial interiors magazine, Mix, the Mixology North Awards are judged by an independent panel of experts from the commercial interiors industry. The Interior Product of the Year category is awarded to non-furniture products such as lighting or cabling solutions that lead the field in ergonomics, innovation, functionality, aesthetics, originality, sustainability and commercial viability.
The 1+1 LED personal task light is designed to illuminate and define the personal work zone. It offers a dimmer control. It frees up the worksurface. It can be directly mounted on the desk or clamped to a rail.
The 1+1 LED personal task light is environmentally friendly: it uses only 14 watts of energy and has a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
1 + 1 LED task light is simple and easy to use and designed to fit many desk applications. It helps control glare for the user and control energy spend for the company.
Its minimalistic design and light weight make it easy to move and position.
Sustainability: it is mercury free. It has low energy consumption and reduces the need for replacement bulbs (4 watt LED).
Pisa lamp provides a decorative lighting accent to work environments.
It is delivered with a fluocompact light bulb, saving energy.